Transfer and Logistics for international athletes
Starting at the 2019 race, the Caminhos de Rosa organizers will offer a transfer and logistics services for international athletes. The objective is to make sure the athlete is focused on racing and noting else. Belo Horizonte, will be the starting point and is a prety save city, but despite that all athletes will be received at the airport and guided most of the time.
The Transfer and logistics service will be included in every internation registration and consits of:
- Pick up at the airport
- Transfer to the acomodation at the start town.
- Assemble of the bikes;
- Cleaning and packing of the bikes after the race;
- Storage of the bike in case the athlete wants to explore Brazil for a fez days;
- Carb dinner after the briefing;
- mechanical help througout the race;
- Accomodation before and after the race at approved Guest Houses from the project “hospedarias” (local homes with prepared and trained people to host international guests with warmth of a home and the quality of a hotel ;
For more information
+55 31 99208-0696
+55 31 9 9208-0696